The Spanish Society was formed during the first ECTMIH in Hamburg (1995), and society brings together a wide range of professionals active in the field of tropical medicine and international health. In 2017 the society has 500 members from various disciplines in TM&IH.
What does SEMTSI do?
- Organisation of bi-annual SEMTSI congresses and meetings
- Contribution to the advancement of research in the domain of TM and IH
- Facilitation of exchange and dissemination of knowledge
- Development of reports and clinical guidelines
- Organisation of forum discussions and scientific working sessions on related themes
- Facilitation of access to national and international scholarships
- Facilitation of research and the formation of scientific working groups
- Collaboration with civil society and public and private organisations active in the domain of TM &IH, and other societies, networks and academic organisations active in this field
Read more on the Spanish Society on the website (in Spanish).