- May, 11th-June, 1st 2018The African Postdoctoral Training Initiative The African Postdoctoral Training Initiative – a partnership of the African Academy of Sciences, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the […]
- July, 2nd-13th 20182018 Summer Course on Assessing Public Health in Emergency Situations The Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED) at the Université catholique de Louvain […]
- September, 19th-20th 2018Please save the date for our two-day annual meeting, which will take place in London, 19-20 September.
- In January 2018 one of FESTMIH’s members, the Norwegian Forum for Global Health Research organised the symposium ‘Exploring Global Health in the Arctic’ in collaboration with the Centre for Arctic […]February, 2nd 2018
- As the 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) in Antwerp closes, the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) announces it […]October, 25th 2017
- Patients in Namibia can now be treated by locally trained doctors who the government hopes will help transform the country’s health sector, according to BBC. Before the country’s first medical […]October, 11th 2017
The ECTMIH provides a platform for state-of-the-art updates and recent breakthroughs in the field of tropical medicine and global health. This biennial event is patronised by FESTMIH and brings together scientists and experts from Europe and from all over the world, including many delegates from low and middle income countries. The 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) took place this year in Antwerp, Belgium from 16 to 20 October.