- December, 9th 2017-January, 31st 2018The world gets smaller every day: borders open, migrants move, tourists travel. Diseases know no boundaries: consider the threat of Ebola or HIV. The urge for […]
- January, 22nd-24th 2018‘Exploring Global Health in the Arctic’ aims to advance the value of solidarity upon which the University of Tromsø is based. The symposium is organised by […]
- October, 8th-12th 2018The Fifth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2018) will take place in Liverpool, UK from 8 to 12 October, 2018, bringing together approximately 2,000 health […]
- As the 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) in Antwerp closes, the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) announces it […]October, 25th 2017
- Patients in Namibia can now be treated by locally trained doctors who the government hopes will help transform the country’s health sector, according to BBC. Before the country’s first medical […]October, 11th 2017
- FESTMIH has a new logo Karel Gyselinck, president of FESTMIH officially launches the new FESTMI website and the new logo during the opening of ECTMIH in […]October, 11th 2017
The ECTMIH provides a platform for state-of-the-art updates and recent breakthroughs in the field of tropical medicine and global health. This biennial event is patronised by FESTMIH and brings together scientists and experts from Europe and from all over the world, including many delegates from low and middle income countries. The 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) took place this year in Antwerp, Belgium from 16 to 20 October.