- June, 19th-30th 2019Call for late-breaking abstract submissions for abstracts of high impact with a focus on the following areas only: Economic factors incorporating health economics, mycetoma, mental health, […]
- September, 16th-20th 2019Overarching theme – 25 years: investigation, innovation and implementation The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)is delighted and proud to be hosting ECTMIH 2019 in […]
- September, 30th-November, 14th 2019HSR2020: re-imagining health systems for better health and social justice The Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Dubai in November 2020. […]
- Read more on the Congress website.February, 7th 2019
- In 2018 FESTMIH co-signed the position paper EU support for Global Health Research & Innovation. Recommendations for the future Framework Programme. The paper calls upon the European Parliament […]December, 19th 2018
Join us for the 11th edition of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health in Liverpool, 16 – 20 September 2019.
At this year’s European Congress we will also commemorate FESTMIH’s anniversary – celebrating 25 years of European collaboration in research, policy and practice in global health.
Read more on the Congress and register now on the congress site.