- September, 12th-November, 14th 2019HSR2020: re-imagining health systems for better health and social justice The Sixth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Dubai in November 2020. […]
- September, 16th-20th 2019Overarching theme – 25 years: investigation, innovation and implementation The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)is delighted and proud to be hosting ECTMIH 2019 in […]
- The RSTMH 2019 round of small grants is now open for applications. The closing date is Monday 15 April, with disbursements starting from July 2019, dependent on […]February, 11th 2019
- The Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) seeks: A Clinical Research Associate (m/f/d) for monitoring clinical drug- and vaccine trials, particularly in sub-Saharan Africa. A […]February, 7th 2019
- Discover the scientific tracks and submit your abstract today – deadline extended to 10 March 2019. Read more on the Congress website.February, 7th 2019
Join us for the 11th edition of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health in Liverpool, 16 – 20 September 2019.
At this year’s European Congress we will also commemorate FESTMIH’s anniversary – celebrating 25 years of European collaboration in research, policy and practice in global health.
Read more on the Congress and register now on the congress site.