- April, 2nd-3rd 2019On April 2 and 3 the 2019 Norwegian Global Health Conference is being held in Bergen, Norway. The aim of the conference is to create a scientific […]
- April, 4th-7th 2019In April 2019 the 2nd South-East European / 3rd Croatian Conference on Travel, Tropical Medicine & HIV wil take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Read more on […]
- April, 4th-6th 2019Conference on Tropical Medicine and Global Health 2019 From 4-6 April 2019 the Conference on Tropical Medicine and Global Health including the Symposium on Humanitarian Aid and Development Cooperation will […]
- The RSTMH 2019 round of small grants is now open for applications. The closing date is Monday 15 April, with disbursements starting from July 2019, dependent on […]February, 11th 2019
- The Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) seeks: A Clinical Research Associate (m/f/d) for monitoring clinical drug- and vaccine trials, particularly in sub-Saharan Africa. A […]February, 7th 2019
- Discover the scientific tracks and submit your abstract today – deadline extended to 10 March 2019. Read more on the Congress website.February, 7th 2019
Join us for the 11th edition of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health in Liverpool, 16 – 20 September 2019.
At this year’s European Congress we will also commemorate FESTMIH’s anniversary – celebrating 25 years of European collaboration in research, policy and practice in global health.
Read more on the Congress and register now on the congress site.