- November, 22nd-23rd 2018Estimados amigos y amigas, Es para nosotros un honor organizar la XI Reunión de la Sociedad Española de Medicina Tropical y Salud Internacional (SEMTSI), que se celebrará en […]
- December, 5th 2018Please save the date for Research in Progress, which will take place in London on 5 December. This one-day meeting is designed specifically for early career investigators […]
- December, 5th 2018Antibiotic Resistance: From Research to Action The Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp, Belgium, has joined forces with its Cambodian partners for the 59th ITM colloquium in Phnom […]
- In January 2018 one of FESTMIH’s members, the Norwegian Forum for Global Health Research organised the symposium ‘Exploring Global Health in the Arctic’ in collaboration with the Centre for Arctic […]February, 2nd 2018
- As the 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) in Antwerp closes, the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) announces it […]October, 25th 2017
- Patients in Namibia can now be treated by locally trained doctors who the government hopes will help transform the country’s health sector, according to BBC. Before the country’s first medical […]October, 11th 2017
The ECTMIH provides a platform for state-of-the-art updates and recent breakthroughs in the field of tropical medicine and global health. This biennial event is patronised by FESTMIH and brings together scientists and experts from Europe and from all over the world, including many delegates from low and middle income countries. The 10th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) took place this year in Antwerp, Belgium from 16 to 20 October.