- July, 18th-September, 5th 2019WHY AM I WORKING IN GLOBAL HEALTH? The Federation of Societies for Tropical Medicine and International Health (FESTMIH) turns 25 years this year and we want […]
- July, 22nd-September, 6th 2019Health Systems Global (HSG) and the Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research (AHPSR) are committed to suppor in collaboration with Health Policy and Planning, invite early-career […]
- September, 16th-20th 2019Overarching theme – 25 years: investigation, innovation and implementation The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)is delighted and proud to be hosting ECTMIH 2019 in […]
- Are you younger than 35 years and devoted to global health and tropical medicine? Then, this is your opportunity to share your passion for your work […]July, 18th 2019
- In 2018 FESTMIH co-signed the position paper EU support for Global Health Research & Innovation. Recommendations for the future Framework Programme. The paper calls upon the European Parliament […]December, 19th 2018
Join us for the 11th edition of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health in Liverpool, 16 – 20 September 2019.
At this year’s European Congress we will also commemorate FESTMIH’s anniversary – celebrating 25 years of European collaboration in research, policy and practice in global health.
Read more on the Congress and register now on the congress site.