- August, 16th-September, 22nd 2019In the lead-up to ECTMIH 2019 and the FESTMIH celebrations we are looking for scientists, researchers, health professionals who are interested in developing a blog. The […]
- August, 25th-November, 30th 2019Advancing the science and practice of primary health care as a foundation for universal health coverage: a call for papers Health systems face increasingly complex challenges, […]
- September, 16th-20th 2019Overarching theme – 25 years: investigation, innovation and implementation The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH)is delighted and proud to be hosting ECTMIH 2019 in […]
- Are you younger than 35 years and devoted to global health and tropical medicine? Then, this is your opportunity to share your passion for your work […]July, 18th 2019
- In 2018 FESTMIH co-signed the position paper EU support for Global Health Research & Innovation. Recommendations for the future Framework Programme. The paper calls upon the European Parliament […]December, 19th 2018
Join us for the 11th edition of the European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health in Liverpool, 16 – 20 September 2019.
At this year’s European Congress we will also commemorate FESTMIH’s anniversary – celebrating 25 years of European collaboration in research, policy and practice in global health.
Read more on the Congress and register now on the congress site.
Are you a young scientist, researcher or professional in Global Health? Share your passion for your work and make your message global! Enter your video and win an entry ticket to ECTMIH 2019! The best videos will be shown at ECTMIH, during our anniversary ceremony!